Doing Things Right
- PRG’s ethos of doing things right commences with connecting people, work and community. By adopting a cohesive and collaborative approach in everything we do ensuring it is mutually beneficial to all, achieving long term sustainable results.
- Our integrity is governed by our commitment to deliver project milestones on time, within budget and adhering to deadlines which mitigate delays to the commencement of other site works.
- Our commitment to innovation and benchmarking our performance against leading global standards is what sets us apart from our competitors in the field of construction and civil works.
- Our exceptional project management and logistic planning capabilities are underpinned by proven experience and quality systems.
- Our focus on quality guarantees project delivery whilst adhering to all task specifications and agreed scope of works.
- Our due diligence and risk management process encompass all project phases to consistently manage strategic, financial and regulatory risks. These processes mitigate any risk to budget or schedule misalignments.
- Our commitment to create new opportunities for Aboriginal engagement and training through participation with project development at every level. This is made possible by having a longstanding collaboration with the Njamal people.